At IBR-GLOBAL MARKETS LTD:
- We have an optimized and effective business model with a high factor of sustainability in various market conditions.
- Our team have extensive knowledge and a great deal of expertise in Forex and CFD markets, in trading business.
- We have an extensive range of internal policies and procedures to ensure high standards in relation to our business processes and staff activity.
- We pay close attention to the security of our investors’ data, funds, trading activity and monetary transactions.
- We use and comply with the highest standards of security in both financial and IT industries.
- We have an extremely good risk management policy based on many years of work and in-depth knowledge of the markets.
- Investors’ funds are held segregated from the company’s money. Our cash flows are organized in such a way that company expenditure cannot even be processed from accounts with investors’ money (we do not have access to withdraw clients funds).
- The risks are tightly controlled in order to comply with our risk management policy.
- We do not provide our investors’ with services that can result in a conflict of interests.
- We offer only reasonable partnership commissions that are fully covered by our own money.
- We provide our investors with different leverage levels that are reasonable and which we can cover for different accounts, account balances and trading instruments.
- We provide maximum transparency and security when it comes to our investors’ activities and our own activities.
- We encourages and widely practices the highest international standards of safety and security. And last but not the least; we believe that only a fair and decent relationship with investors’, partners and other parties can result in a long-lasting and profitable business. We utilize this approach in all our policies, procedures and day-to-day activities.
With the rise of regulatory worries about client profitability, IBR-Global markets Ltd is now working under the ESMA’s regulatory framework based on our rebranding strategy, we are only targeting professional and high – value clients with an STP offerings through regulated STP brokers worldwide.
Sequence to our in-depth research in the Foreign Exchange industry, we discovered that there are so many brokers which have been relying on booking client losses as gains. True – STP execution is still a rare breed in the industry and we are seeing many brokers redirecting trades to their own subsidiaries in other jurisdictions. While they do advertise to clients true ECN or STP execution, on many occasions that’s for from what they are offering.
The big advantage of IBR-Global markets Ltd is that we are only connected with brokers who are truly connected to multiple liquidity providers and are delivering to their client’s top of the line execution, providing a detailing trade breakdown on request.
Nowadays, if you want to spot a market maker, the most certain way is look offshore. Brokers in remote jurisdiction are looking for unsophisticated clients outside of the well regulated areas. Brokers who run their own book offshore are not impressed with any execution stats, multiple liquidity providers and superior technology that can seamlessly deliver a state of the art user experience. What they continue to care about is attracting clients who can’t trade.
Meanwhile, regulators, banks, cards processors and big tech companies are very unlikely to make life easier for the off shine side of the industry. Now, those market players that are prepared to make a transition will have a great competitive advantage. We have entered the era when attracting high-value clients is one step, the most critical source of revenue in the long run, however, is retaining them.
Click here to read more on our Fund Segregation Confirmation.