Equality and diversity are at the very heart of the values of the IBR-Global Markets Ltd which inform all aspects of our activities and services. We aim to be open, transparent, inclusive, democratic, fair and free from discrimination in order to best meet the needs of all our members, staff and the global community.
IBR-Global Markets Ltd is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions and will seek to do this by:
- communicating our commitment to equality and diversity to all members of the IBR-Global Markets Ltd
- communicating where responsibility lies for equality issues i.e. with the Trustees;
- providing appropriate training and briefings for Trustees and staff;
- actively promoting equality and diversity;
- challenging discrimination based on age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity;
- ensuring that legislation and policy requirements are implemented into all our working practices.
You are welcome to adapt it for your own purposes, in which case please acknowledge this page as your source.