We work collaboratively, with our clients and with each other to deliver impeccable service and outstanding outcomes. We only hire team players: people who are the best and brightest at what they do but always put our clients’ success first.
Invest in a firm that invests in you
Join the IBR-Global Team
IBR-Global Markets Ltd recruits capable and ambitious individuals from a variety of backgrounds who are looking for a rewarding career in a professional firm.
We recruit across a range of roles within the following areas:
- Financial Planning
- Investment Research and Portfolio Management
- Support Functions (HR, IT, Change Management, Compliance, Marketing, Finance, Reception, Business Support).
We welcome individuals with varying levels of experience – from recent graduates to fully qualified professionals and skilled practitioners. Professional and personal development is encouraged and supported for all staff. This includes continued professional development (CPD) and technical training, as well as soft skills.
For those aiming to be financial planners, our structured graduate career path offers full study support to become a Chartered Financial Planner, with various career options post-qualification.
Who We Are Looking For
Qualified or part‑qualified individuals in a variety of disciplines
- Have achieved part or full qualification e.g. Diploma in Financial Planning, IMC, CFA or other relevant professional body
- Have clearly demonstrated achievement, career progression and relevant experience in their chosen role
- Excellent academic record (2:1 or above) achieved or expected
- A good grade in A level maths or equivalent is preferred. Grade A at GCSE maths is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to put clients’ interests first
- An interest in financial matters
- An eye for detail
- A can-do attitude combined with common sense and integrity
Entry/junior level (non‑graduates)
- Have demonstrated good organizational and administrative abilities
- An eye for detail
- A can do attitude combined with common sense and integrity
Private Health Cover
Season Ticket Loan
Paid Time Off
If working on cutting-edge financial products that make a global impact sounds exciting, then IBR-Global Markets Ltd is the place for you. At IBR-Global Markets Ltd we are always on the lookout for talented and experienced individuals who can help us achieve our targets in our different divisions. With offices in Nigeria and outside Nigeria, we would like to hear from you if you have multilingual skills and experience in the world of online trading.
Kindly click here to read our company’s Code of Ethics.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for a position at IBR-Global Markets Ltd, please click below to view our available job openings. You can apply by clicking on Join Our Team to fill our Pre-Employment Questionnaire.
Candidate Privacy Notice (Compliant with GDPR)
This policy explains your rights, your information and how IBR-GLOBALMAKETS LTD (“IBR-GLOBAL” and/or we”) use it.
This privacy notice is for all candidates applying for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). As part of our candidate application and recruitment process IBR-Global collects, processes and stores personal information about you. IBR-Global is therefore a “data controller”. We process your information for a range of purposes relating to the recruitment process and this may include your application, assessment, pre-employment screening, and your worker permissions. This document sets out:
- Why we collect your personal information;
- What information is collected and;
- How it is processed within the recruitment process.
Throughout this Privacy Notice we use the term “processing” to cover all activities involving your personal information, including collecting, handling, storing, sharing, accessing, using, transferring and disposing of the information.
Why do we collect your personal information?
In order to manage your application, we need to process certain personal information about you. The purposes for this are set out below.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We only process your information as necessary for the purposes of progressing your application or as required by law or regulatory requirements, so not all of the purposes set out below will apply to you all of the time.
- Application: CV, name, address, employment history, academic and professional qualifications, age, diversity (i.e. gender. ethnicity), nationality, regulatory questionnaire
- Assessment: CV, psychometric tests (such as verbal and numerical reasoning and a personality test), interview (face to face, telephone or video), behavioral assessments (such as a role play, group exercise or presentation), technical assessments;
- Pre-employment screening (PES) , county court judgments, credit history, criminal record, and fraud screening.
What personal Information might we process?
Here are some examples of the type of information we may process.
- Personal details such as name, address, date and place of birth;
- Work history/job data; previous employers, positions, dates, etc.
- Compensation; basic salary, benefits, bonuses, etc.;
- Education and work history including professional qualifications and skills;
- Employer feedback / references to include regulated references where necessary;
- Nationality / visa / right to work permit information; (e.g. passport, driving license, National Insurance numbers);
- Results of Pre-employment screening checks (e.g. credit history, criminal records checks where permitted under local law);
- Assessment results e.g. Verbal and numerical reasoning tests and personality questionnaire;
- Information you have provided to us during an interview.
During the process we also capture some sensitive personal data about you (e.g. disability information). We do this in order to make reasonable adjustments to enable our candidates to apply for jobs with us, to be able to take online assessments, to attend interviews to prepare for joining (if successful) and to ensure that we comply with regulatory obligations placed on us with regard to our hiring. We have in place an appropriate policy document and safeguards which we are required by law to maintain when processing such data.
As part of the selection process, IBR-Global performs a number of screening checks, where permitted by local law. These checks are only performed on candidates who have been selected for a role. Your consent will be requested before screening checks are performed.
Depending on the role you are selected for we may conduct further checks to assess you are fit and competent to perform the role. We will typically apply these checks to ‘high risk’ roles or roles in a controlled function. These checks will consist of a criminal record check, credit check, fraud check and regulatory screening.
Who do we share your personal information with?
IBR-Global will need to share your personal information internally and may be required to share it with some external parties and other entities within our group. Some of these third parties and associates will be located outside of the IBR-Global Markets Ltd management. Your information will only be shared if it is necessary or required (for example in order to carry out Pre-employment screening).
The recruitment process will involve:
- Assessing and progressing your application,
- Assessing your suitability (skills, strengths, behaviors for the role)
- Activities needed to complete the on-boarding and screening process should your application be successful.
To enable these processes your personal information may be shared internally, but the information shared is limited to what is required by each individual to perform their role in the recruitment process.
Your personal information may be shared internally with the following people:
- Those employees who would have managerial responsibility for you or are acting on their behalf;
- Employees in HR who have responsibility for certain HR processes (for example recruitment, assessment, pre-employment screening);
- Employees in Compliance and Risk and HR with responsibility for investigating issues of non-compliance with laws and regulations, policies and contractual requirements;
- Employees in IT and system owners who manage user access;
- Audit and Investigations employees in relation to specific audits/investigations; and
- Security managers for facilities / premises.
We may also need to share your information with certain external third parties including:
- Companies who provide candidate interview and assessment services to IBR-Global
- Suppliers who undertake background screening on behalf of IBR-Global (credit checking agencies, criminal checking bureaus, etc.)
- Academic institutions (Universities, colleges, etc.) in validating information you’ve provided
- Other third-party suppliers (or potential suppliers), who provide services on our behalf.
How do we protect your Information
IBR-Global takes the security of your data seriously. Any personal data which is collected and recorded, whether on paper or electronically has appropriate safeguards applied in line with our data protection obligations.
The organization has internal policies and controls in place to try to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by its employees in the performance of their duties. We limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know.
Where the organization engages third parties to process personal data on its behalf, they do so on the basis of written instructions, are under a duty of confidentiality and are obliged to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of data. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We will retain your personal information for one year after we have communicated to you our decision about whether to employ you. After this period, we will securely destroy your personal information in accordance with our data retention policy.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- require the organization to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- require the organization to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
- object to the processing of your data where the organization is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing; and
- ask the organization to stop processing data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override the organization’s legitimate grounds for processing data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact HR@ibrglobalmarkets.com
Fair Processing Notice for the Internal Fraud Database
- We will check your details against the databases established for the purpose of allowing organizations to record and share data on their fraud cases, other unlawful or dishonest conduct, malpractice, and other seriously improper conduct (“Relevant Conduct”) carried out by their staff and potential staff. “Staff” means an individual engaged as an employee, director, trainee, homeworker, consultant, contractor, temporary or agency worker, or self-employed individual, whether full or part time or for a fixed-term.
- The personal data you have provided, we have collected from you, or we have received from third parties will be used to prevent fraud and other relevant conduct and to verify your identity.
- Details of the personal information that will be processed include: name, address, date of birth, any maiden or previous name, contact details, document references, National Insurance Number, and nationality. Where relevant, other data including employment details will also be processed.
- We may also enable law enforcement agencies to access and use your personal data to detect, investigate, and prevent crime.
- We process your personal data on the basis that we have a legitimate interest in preventing fraud and other Relevant Conduct, and to verify identity, in order to protect our business and customers and to comply with laws that apply to us. This processing of your personal data is also a requirement of your engagement with us.
- Relevant authorities may hold your personal data for up to six years if you are considered to pose a fraud or Relevant Conduct risk.
CONSEQUENCES OF PROCESSING
- Should our investigations identify fraud or any other Relevant Conduct by you when applying for or during the course of your engagement with us, your new engagement may be refused or your existing engagement may be terminated or other disciplinary action taken (subject to your rights under your existing contract and under employment law generally).
- A record of any fraudulent or other Relevant Conduct by you will be retained by us and may result in others refusing to employ you. If you have any questions about this, please contact us using the details provided.
- Should we decide to transfer your personal data outside of IBR-Global, they will impose contractual obligations on the recipients of that data to protect your personal data to the standard required. They may also require the recipient to subscribe to ‘international frameworks’ intended to enable secure data sharing.
- Your personal data is protected by legal rights, which include your rights to object to our processing of your personal data, request that your personal data is erased or corrected, and request access to your personal data.
- For more information or to exercise your data protection rights please, please contact us using the contact details provided.
- You also have a right to complain to the Back-Office Department, Office which regulates the processing of personal data.